Friday, October 8, 2010

Update on mural

I finally got an overhead to draw the airplane for K's room.
Thank you Lindsay!!

Work in progress...thought it would be fun for K to "help" a bit.

So, this project has intimidated me.  I've never painted an airplane before, nor have I painted something this large.  I've been procrastinating for weeks.  However, K's birthday is this week, so I got a fresh wave of inspiration to work on the mural again.  It's not done yet, but I am happy that my son likes it and my husband thinks it's cool too.  Even though it's going to look far from professional, I'm glad that I'm doing this project for K.  He's going to be a big brother, and maybe this room makeover will help him understand that he is still special and important to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment