Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Apologies!

Dear blog reader,
I need to apologize.  I allowed Google to place ads on my blog as a way to help raise funds for our upcoming adoption.  If someone clicked on an ad, I was to receive a small compensation from Google.  The ads were supposed to correspond to what I'm posting about.  However, today I saw two ads on my blog that I completely disagreed with and had nothing to do with me or what I write about.  One was a political advertisement endorsing something I oppose!  I was so furious that I immediately removed the ads.  I apologize if you were subjected to ads on my blog that offended you.  It was not my intention whatsoever. And, for the record, I never got paid for the ads.  I didn't have enough clicks to even earn six dollars.

I love sharing my thoughts on Mom Thoughts.  I truly appreciate the comments that all of you have shared.  I look forward to continuing my blog, and now ad free!

No comments:

Post a Comment