Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Product Review: Scribble & Write

I have ideas all the time that I'd like to post about, but so little time to actually sit down and blog about them.  Since I have a few moments, I'll share a quick thought...for Christmas we got our son a LeapFrog Scribble and Write.  It has been a really cool toy.  He's learning how to write letters, draw shapes, and follow directions.  It also reinforces the sounds the letters make so it's sort of a learning to read tool also. I tend to put it out of reach and then pull it out when I need K to keep himself busy for a bit.  He's always glad to play with it.  We recently went on a car trip and the Scribble & Write kept him entertained for a long time.  Then his sister got a hold of it and doodled all over it for a long time.  She's only 14 months, but likes to do whatever big brother is doing.  Anyway, wanted to share with all my mom friends that this is definitely a toy worth buying, and runs just under $20 at Wal-mart or on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment