Monday, January 14, 2013

M&M Valentine Card Idea

Last year I got my craft mojo on and decided to make little Valentine cards for my kids to send to their  friends.  I wanted to post the photos last year, but I didn't want to reveal the surprise before they received the cards in the mail.  So, here are the pictures now...perhaps they will inspire someone to make homemade cards this February.  I used little treat cups from Stampin' Up!  The pink tag at the top pulls out so the M&Ms can be released through a little circle inside the card.   Some clever person came up with the idea, not me.  You can finds TONS of card making inspiration and clever ideas like this one on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/  That's my go to source for card ideas, but Pinterest is great too.  Happy crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Amy,

    Happy New Year to you! Love this valentine idea, they look so pretty with a wonderful message inside. I was just thinking that Liliah taking on a Valentine project for her pre-school class. I'm going to check out the link also that you included. Wouldn't it be fun to meet sometime on a Saturday? I read your other post that you have completed your paperwork. It's such a momentous occassion and big step towards our children.....I only wish finding them and meeting them weren't unpredictable. I've always had peace about the wait, but I will say...this time around seems MUCH longer. Hoping we find, meet & embrace and bring home our girls this year - Hallelujah! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon! How did your search go for Valentine card ideas? We would love to connect with you guys. I sent you an email, hopefully it made its way to you. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete