Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wedding Shower Game Ideas Needed!!

My sister, Katie, and I are planning a wedding shower for our sister Kendra.  I'm in charge of the games.  After forty minutes of searching on-line for suggestions, I'm a bit brain dead.  There aren't that many good ideas out there.  I'm looking for something creative, fun for everybody, but not embarrassing or gross, and not the usual run of the mill shower games either.   I'm stumped at this point.  Anybody have an idea that they'd like to share?  I'd be truly grateful!

3 comments:

  1. Have you checked out this website http://www.blissweddings.com/library/games.asp??

    I only browsed a few, and a few of them actually looked like a lot of fun: Hot Potato, Purse Scavenger Hunt, the Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head game. I guess it really depends on the crowd that is going to be there. The toilet paper wedding dress never gets old :)

    Do you have a theme in mind for her shower? You can base games off of that maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We played the price is right with cleaning products at my shower and it was fun. My aunt bought a bunch of cleaning products I like to use then made up a list. People guessed how much each item was worth and whoever had the closest overall total won a price...it was unique and I've never played it at any other shower, but then I got all the cleaning products at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mom Friends! Thanks for your helpful suggestions. :) It's great to hear from both of you. Ana, thank you for the the helpful link. They have some great ideas. Lindsay, the Price is Right game is really fun. I actually used that one for my sister's shower and then she used it for mine too. We did a different take on it. I focused on bath time for baby and all the items pertained to that theme. She did bed time for baby. I got to keep the items: lotion, pjs, bedtime book, & a doll were some of the things I remember. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete