Friday, March 18, 2011

A Song...


So how was your St. Patrick's Day?  I forgot, completely!  None of us were wearing green, not even a hint of it.  We didn't eat anything green either.  We dined on pizza and cookies from Papa Murphy's!  Oh well.  That's life when you stay home all day with two children ages three and one.

Today I stumbled upon a wonderful song called "I Belong".  It's written by Kathryn Scott of Northern Ireland.  (Hurrah for all things Irish, even if it's a day late.)  In all seriousness, this song is so beautiful and really blessed me.  It's a wonderful reminder that nothing can separate us from the love of God.  I thought I'd share it with all my Mom Thoughts readers in hopes that you too will be uplifted by this peaceful song. I am so grateful that God has gifted some people with the ability to write and sing such lovely music.  When I'm worn out after a long day of trying to be "super mom", I need something like this to restore my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment