Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome to Mom Thoughts

I'm a mom to an almost three year old.  Every day I'm learning something new about parenting.  Sometimes I want to share what I'm learning.  That's why I started this blog.  Plus, I love getting together with other moms and hearing their ideas and getting their advice.  Time is a rare commodity, and get togethers with other moms seem to be few and far between.  So, this is my place to share parenting tips I've used that are working, and pass along recipes, fun games to play with your kids, books you might enjoy reading to them, educational dvds we love to watch, and toys that have been worth buying,  etc... Hopefully it will be helpful to somebody, and in return I'll get some great ideas and suggestions from fellow moms via the comments.  Thanks for dropping by and I hope you stop in again soon!

One of our favorite things to do: bake together.  K & Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Amy! I've been following your other blog ever since you sent us a link earlier this spring. (Briana from AWAA introduced us electronically.) I love checking in on your growing family there, and I'm sure I'll be back here for mom tips and tricks. Maybe we'll even get to meet you this weekend...?
    Have a great day!
    Allison D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by! Looking forward to hearing some good mom tips from you too! -Amy

    ReplyDelete